Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Bangladesh: Ethnic cleansing of all Non-Islamists





Bangladesh:  Ethnic cleansing of all Non-Islamists

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, often with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.

When hiring someone I noticed that Guys with sizable beard and girls in Hijab are getting all favourable signals. 
Happens to be that I hired people for my partnership company back in 2014, 2015. I had to bring in SME's for many of the interview topics. 
These SMEs would show signs of being "Positive" if the candidates where from these two groups : Guys with sizable beard and girls in Hijab.

Ramadan is huge Productivity-blocker  and during Eid you would not find a soul to do just about anything. Solution was to hire a diverse group of candidates so that when one group is unavailable for festivities, other groups can carry on the work. But in reality even when this need was explained to the hiring team they consistently kept the top choices in the above mentioned groups. 

I think grownup keeps a safe distance in Bangladesh for other faith's groups.


I lived few years in Chicago, I was a student then and often cramming with other seasonal-summer-worker students. Even then I noticed my room-mates were reluctant to allow a non-Islamist roommate. 

1 comment:

  1. তোরে কুত্তা দিয়া মারা উচিত।

    ReplyDelete